The funky color of the hair? Fireplace. Yay local lighting! The hair does not come in that color, sorry!
My final blog post of May, and today we have the Eve ensemble from Voluptas Virtualis. Located at the Kinky event (and soon to be in the mainstore) this set is comprised of two pieces, top and bottom. The ever-present HUD will allow you to change the color of the pieces, as well as the metal parts.
It comes in three mesh body sizes only: Belleza Freya, Maitreya Lara, and Slink Hourglass.
I also want to give a shout out to Strawberry Singh. The skin I’ve been wearing for my past few posts is all thanks to her. She did a blog post about the skin creator (and I’d only ever heard the name, never really tried them before) but her post convinced me to grab some demos. Well, I made a full purchase and I absolutely LOVE it. So, thank you Strawberry for blogging about Atelier Pepe!
- Outfit: V/. VoluptasVirtualis – [Eve] – Druunah Esharham (at Kinky event now!)
- Skin: Atelier Pepe – Keisha (Goddess tone) – ᴇʟɪʏᴀ (pepehair)
- Eyes: Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes – Annie Ibanez
- Hair: :::Phoenix::: Aimy Hair – Լєχι Pнσєηιχ (xxryvenxx)
- Mesh Body: Maitreya – Onyx LeShelle
- Mesh Head: CatWa – Catwa Clip