(Above lip stain is the Autumn color)
Time for another round of lip Skittles! Er… well, something like that. New this week from Soul are lip stains in ten gorgeous colors, including a special one just for the store VIPs! I won’t be blogging the VIP one, but the rest will be here.
(Shown in Bloo color)
Now before anyone says “Why doesn’t the color fill in the entirety of my lips?!” just remember… the answer is in the name of the product. Lip stains aren’t meant to cover the entire lip. They are meant to give a splash of color to both lips, and that’s it. If you’re wanting all over color, then these aren’t for you.
(Shown in Cyan color)
These stains come with CatWa head appliers, Omega head appliers, Genesis head appliers, TMP head appliers, and system tattoo layers. So chances are you’re covered if you buy these.
(Shown in Lavender on the left, Lime on the right)
(Shown in Orange on the left, Pink on the right)
(Shown in Rose on the left, Teal on the right)
And of course, pairing these lovely stains with Soul skins is always a win. I’m wearing my favorite tone Gen2 tone, F1, in this shoot. So you see, even with the fantasy tones the stains look fabulous! You can never have too much make-up in SL so I highly suggest picking these up, and join the VIP group to get the gift one!
- Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2 F – Fala – [F1] – Skins & Head Appliers – Lerochelle Destiny
- Make-up: .:Soul:. Lipstains – FatPack – Lerochelle Destiny
- Outfit (including accessories) – Wicca’s Wardrobe – Tabitha in purple (gacha)
- Eyes: .:Soul:. Sidhe Eyes – Seelie – Bubblegum – Lerochelle Destiny
- Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh TNT-V2 – CatWa Clip
- Body: Belleza Freya – Tricky Boucher
- Head: CatWa – CatWa Clip