So after a rather trying time last night, I have decided to put a positive spin on it. I regularly get folks complimenting me on my various looks (thank you all, you’re so wonderful and make my day when you do!) so it came as no surprise when I was asked if I’d like to shop with someone to help update their look. After nearly 2 hours of wanting to pull my hair out and scream, I decided to never let myself get to that point again, and so I have officially made my second business in SL!
I offer makeover sessions (minimum appointment time is one hour) for 1,500L per half hour. It doesn’t matter what gender you choose, or even andro, I can help make you look fabulous.
My other business is teaching RP-related classes. My rates for such are as follows:
- If I DO RP in your sim, there is no charge, but tips are appreciated.
- If I DO NOT RP in your sim, I charge a flat rate of 3K per class. This pays for my time, both in teaching the class and the time I’ve put into writing the class.
Remember, I can teach the classes but I can’t make them have any impact on your players so please don’t come looking for a refund if my words are ignored!
The Fine Print
- For classes and makeovers, 50% payment is due up front. This is to help ensure that neither of our times are wasted.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS. This is not negotiable.
- Ignorance is not an excuse. If you hire me and then say something like “Oh I didn’t know it wasn’t free” well, sorry. You entered into a business arrangement and like any good business I deserve to get paid. My time is no less precious than yours.
- If for some reason I must reschedule our appointment, you will be notified via notecard in a timely fashion.
- If you are a no-show, you will be allowed to book with me again but be aware that you will have to pay another down-payment.
- If you must reschedule and you gave me a heads up about it (not 5 minutes before the appointment time) then you will NOT have to repay the down-payment.
So, that is my two cents of the day. I’ll be back with a full post this weekend! Look for more Zyn goodness!