As a Star Wars fan, you cannot imagine how excited I am with this. Aggi made tentacles for togruta and that hasn’t been done in ages! Seriously, the last time we SLers had togruta tails it was back in the era of flexi prims. Though twi’leks are my favorite, togrutas are a very close second for me.
Check out the detail on them. They’re vein-y, giving them a more realistic feel. And they’re MESH. Yep, 100% mesh. You can also change the markings on them with a click. It really doesn’t get any better than this folks. If you want to be a togruta, then you have got to check these out.
I took all photos in this shoot in close-up Windlight setting so you can see all the details more clearly. I really love how this looks. More than likely I’ll be walking around in this look for quite a while!
As far as I am aware, Aggi is the only one with mesh togruta tails/tentacles. I really can’t recommend these enough to the sci-fi community. She has many more colors available in her store, so go take a look.
- Tri-Tails: [Stargazer Creations] Tri-Tails – Blueberry Pie – Aggie Mactavish
- Skin: SG Skin Set – Blueberry Pie – Aggie Mactavish
- Eyes: REAL EYES – Crystal Unicorn – Aire Xaris
- Head: Gaeline – Gael Streeter
- Body: Maitreya – Onyx LeShelle
- Outfit: A&Y SX69 outfit – Black + White – Anabel Crystal
- Boots: G246 Mainframe Boots – Black & White – female – Jackie Graves